Sunday, September 1, 2013

In Love With A POPSTAR?!

Note: hey Guys! Its me! Anyway, so i was thinking of writing a blog story, and im a big fan of romance..so...ENJOY! :)


Me and Cece sat on the grass,at the park laughing at the other girl who think they are so cool...but they just got pushed into the swamp ;D.
'Oh My God!!' Cece says, laughing.
I roll my eyes. But then, Cece stares at something behind me. 'What is it C?'
'It's OSCAR WILD! :O' She says. She knows i dont like him that much, ive kept a secret from her..in 4th grade, before he was famous..we used to be best budds.. then middle school came.. he auditioned for 'The Voice' made it, and became well, a celebrity.
'Oh please. -.- ' I say, annoyed at her.
' Im serious!' She says, i think she aint joking.
'She is actually serious Lily.' I here a voice behind me say. I turn around, my purple hair all messed up, i dyed it when i was 7..Oscar was the one who decided to dye it.
'What? >.< What am i missing here Lil..?' Cece says, confused.
'Duuude..aint that Lily?' Says, of course his now best mate..GG.
' Okay yes it is me why the hell are you here?!' I say, standing up.
'I see you still have your hair dyed...' Grins Oscar..
'yeah yeah.. -.- you haven't answered my question.' I say.
'Lily you KNOW Oscar Wild?!' Cece says.
' Used to be my best budd in fourth.' i say, my back turned to Cece, and my face facing Oscar.
' You never told me ;o Thats why you hate him so much..' She says.
'You hate me?' Oscar says, laughing.
' Uh yeah. Ever since 'The Voice' You acted like a total show off, and you snogged my worst enemy-' I say, but getting interuppted
'MARIE?! YOU SNOGGED MARIE?! EW!' Cece says, looking disgusted.
'Let me finish! Annnd! You stole all my flippin money to spend on HER. Then, punched me, bullied me. Became Popular...and worst of all..YOU DIDNT SAY GOODBYE!' I say, having water in my eyes.
'So? He's like that' Says GG.
' Listen GG, you dont know what Oscar was like. You know the new Oscar. I don't so bugg off or else, your hanging off a Redwood tree. ' I say, sounding really agressive.
'Lilz, why didnt you tell me all this?' Cece says.
'Because.. i was too heart broken.' I say.
' Awh...Lily..' Says Cece. Meanwhile.. Oscar's staring at me, speechlessly.
' That's right.. at the time you didnt give a dang. ' I say.
' You should SEE her graffiti wall. Its full of spray paintings of you, and broken hearts.' Cece says.
' Lily I-I ' Oscar says trying to speak.
' There's no more to be done Oscar. Just leave it, leave the problems. Leave me behind.' I say, starting to tear up, i go to my graffiti place, its a little apartment, and the walls are full of my spray paints.
'LILY WAIT!' Cece says, running after me.

-----------------------------
Comment if you want MORE :)

2 comments: