Saturday, July 13, 2013

Me and My Brother, Laughing and Me Singing :)

Hey !!!
So this is a video of me and my lil brother Maxi. I was trying to sing but he wanted to play xD I played with him because we don't play with each other a lot. He does not speak in this video and never speaks, its cuz he can't.
I hope you Enjoy this video and please take time to look at it :) Please Comment if you liked it.
Thank's everyone! :)
~CloClo
p.s: Me and my brother are close. Even though im 14 and he's 7, we sleep in the same bedroom, it's to make sure he's safe, but when he goes on a field trip for like 3 days i miss is soft snore at night :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice sound and cant wait to see u.Have a nice summer
    -Christel Kiwanian

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, I love your name :P It's so much better than Cece ! xx

    ReplyDelete